PTSA Membership for parents, friends, and relatives is $10.00, and students are just $5.00. Download the membership form here.
The PTSA meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 pm.
Contact the PTSA at .
Ready to Help Out?
The PTSA is using Volunteer Spot, a volunteer coordination website, to invite and organize the volunteers who will be helping us throughout the year. The link below will take you to our Group Page where you can browse through all our currently available activities.
To Get Started...
- Click the link below.
- Browse through the list of available activities.
- If you see something you want to read more about, click the sign up button.
- To access our activity calendar you will need to enter your email address.
- Then read about the event-what you can donate or do, what days and times fit your schedule best. For some events, there is a calendar (top right) that shows availability in future months so you an plan ahead.
- When you see what you like...just click that item's orange sign-up box- and you're done.
- Volunteer Spot will use your email address to send an instant confirmation message, and later, they will send you a friendly reminder note as well.
- Change of Plans? If you need to cancel for any reason-just sign in again, find the activity and date you signed up for, then click the delete icon (red trash can next to the My Spot box) to cancel. We'll catch you next time.
|Group Page Sign Up Link: http://vols.pt/JB32uy|
All meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the cafetorium.
|Co-Presidents: Daryl Gallo & Donna Gustinger||September 10, 2014||Minutes|
|Vice-President: Melida Matos||October 8, 2014|
|Recording Secretary: Aimee Harris||November 12, 2014|
|Corresponding Secretary: Terri Rose||December 10, 2014|
|High School Board Representative: Nadine Alcindor||January 14, 2015|
|Middle School Board Representative: Terri Rose||February 11, 2015|
|Teacher Representative: Abeer Jadallah||March 11, 2015|
|Treasurer: Cindy Kawachika||April 8, 2015|
|Membership Chair: Pat Duboff||May 13, 2015|